- How to unhide music on your iPhone
- How to find hidden music on your iPhone
- How to access hidden music on your iPhone
- How to play hidden music on your iPhone
- How to share hidden music on your iPhone
- How to delete hidden music on your iPhone
- How to manage hidden music on your iPhone
- How to use hidden music on your iPhone
- How to troubleshoot hidden music on your iPhone
- How to FAQs about hidden music on your iPhone
If you’re an Apple Music subscriber, you can hide music from your iPhone’s Music app. Here’s how to unhide it.
Checkout this video:
How to unhide music on your iPhone
If you use the Apple Music service, you can hide songs, albums, and playlists from your iPhone’s music library. If you want to unhide music on your iPhone, you can do so in the Settings app.
If you’ve hidden any music on your iPhone, you may be wondering how to find it again. Here’s a quick guide on how to unhide music on your iPhone:
1. Open the Music app.
2. Tap the Library tab.
3. Tap the filter icon (located in the top-right corner).
4. Select the option to show “All Music.”
Your hidden music should now be visible again in your Library.
There are two ways to access hidden music on your iPhone. The first is to use the Search function. To do this, simply go to the Search tab and type in the name of the song or artist you’re looking for. If it’s in your hidden music collection, it will show up in the results.
The second way to access hidden music is to go to the Library tab and select the Hidden Music option from the drop-down menu. This will show you a list of all the songs and artists that are hidden from your main Library view.
If you have songs or albums that you’ve hidden on your iPhone, you may be wondering how to play them. Here’s a quick guide on how to unhide music on your iPhone so you can enjoy your tunes once again.
To unhide music on your iPhone, open the Music app and tap the Library tab. Then, tap the Hidden button in the top-right corner. This will reveal all of the hidden music on your device. To unhide a song or album, simply tap the Unhide button next to it.
You can share hidden music on your iPhone with other devices using iCloud. To do this, first make sure that iCloud is turned on for Music in your Settings app. Then, open the Music app and go to the Songs tab. Tap the “More” button next to a song that you want to share, and then select “Hide.” The song will be hidden from view, but will still be available in iCloud. To share the song with another device, go to the “Shared” section of the Music app and select the device that you want to share with. The hidden song will be available for playback on that device.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > Music. Turn off Show Apple Music. Open the Music app and go to the My Music tab. Tap Songs, Albums, or Artists at the top of the screen. Tap More. Turn off Hide music.
There are a few ways to manage hidden music on your iPhone. You can either show or hide music, or you can delete it completely.
To show or hide music, go to Settings > Music. Then, under the “Library” heading, you will see an option to “Show Apple Music.” If you turn this off, any music that is not in your iTunes library will be hidden.
To delete music from your iPhone, go to the “Song List” view in the Apple Music app and swipe left on the song or album that you want to delete. Tap “Delete” when prompted.
If you have music hidden on your iPhone, you may be wondering how to use it. Here are some tips on how to use hidden music on your iPhone:
1. To unhide music, go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
2. Tap the “Music” tab and then select “Show All Music”.
3. This will unhide all of the music that is currently hidden on your iPhone.
4. You can also unhide individual songs by going to the ” Songs” tab and then selecting the “Show” option next to each song.
5. Once you have unhidden your music, you can access it by going to the “Music” app and selecting the “Hidden” playlist.
If you’re not seeing some of your music after you hid it, make sure that you’re signed in to the Apple Music app with the same Apple ID that you used when you hid the music, and then check your settings.
Check out our How to FAQs about hidden music on your iPhone for more help.