There are a few different ways that you can transfer music from your laptop to your iPhone. You can use iTunes, iCloud, or a variety of other third-party applications.
Checkout this video:
There are many ways that you can transfer music from your laptop to your iPhone. You can do it via iTunes, iCloud, or a number of other methods. In this article, we’ll show you how to transfer music from your laptop to your iPhone using iTunes.
What you need
In order to transfer music from your laptop to your iPhone, you will need the following:
-A USB cable that is compatible with your iPhone.
-iTunes installed on your laptop.
-Your iPhone charger.
Export your music library
If you want to keep a music library independent of your iPhone, you can export your music library from your laptop to iTunes on your desktop. You can then sync your iPhone with iTunes to transfer the music. Alternatively, if you have an iCloud account, you can turn on iCloud Music Library on both your laptop and iPhone and access your entire music library from either device.
To export your music library from your laptop:
1. Open iTunes on your laptop.
2. Click the File menu and select Library > Export Library….
3. Enter a name for the file and choose a location to save it.
4. Click Save.
It may take a few minutes for the export process to finish, depending on the size of your music library. Once it’s done, you’ll have an XML file containing all the information about your iTunes library, including playlists, ratings, and play counts.
Connect your iPhone to your computer
Before you can transfer music from your laptop to your iPhone, you need to connect the two devices. To do this, you’ll need a USB cable that’s compatible with your iPhone. Once you have the cable, follow these steps:
1. Plug the small end of the cable into your iPhone.
2. Plug the large end of the cable into an available USB port on your computer.
3. On your iPhone, tap Trust when prompted.
4. If prompted, enter your passcode on your iPhone.
Import your music library into iTunes
To import your music library into iTunes, follow these steps:
1. Open iTunes. If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
2. On the left sidebar, click Music. If you don’t see the sidebar, click the Menu button in the top-left corner of the window.
3. On the right side of the window, click the Library pop-up menu. From the menu that appears, choose Music Library. 4. Navigate to and select the folder or disk that contains the music you want to import, then click Open. For example, to import audio CDs, click Import CD in the bottom-right corner of the window.
5. To import all songs and albums from your selected folder or disk, click Yes in the message that appears. If you only want to import selected songs and albums: a) Select Keep iTunes Music Folder Organized to put your songs and albums into folders based on artist and album name; b) Select Copy Files to iTunes Music Folder When Adding To Library to copy your music files into your iTunes Music folder; c) Click Yes in the message that appears; d) Click OK.; e) Select specific songs and albums: a) Click No in the message that appears; b) Select Only check selected items; c) Select specific songs by clicking them while holding down the Shift or Command key; d) To select multiple consecutive items, click an item then press and hold Shift while clicking another item; e) To select multiple non-consecutive items, press and hold Command while clicking each item Exception: this step is not necessary for Windows Vista users with User Account Control turned off.; f ) Click OK.; g ) Click Open.; h ) Click Done.; i ) Optionally add artwork for your selected songs and albums by dragging image files from Finder into iTunes
Sync your iPhone with iTunes
Assuming you have iTunes installed on your computer, open it up and plug in your iPhone. On the left sidebar, find your iPhone under “Devices” and click it. Then, find the “Summary” tab and check the “Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi” box. Click “Apply.”
Now, whenever you’re connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your computer, your iPhone will automatically sync with iTunes — no cables required!
There are a few different ways that you can transfer music from your laptop to your iPhone. One way is to use iTunes, which is a free program that you can download from Apple’s website. Another way is to use a third-party program like iExplorer, which is a paid program that you can purchase from the iExplorer website. Finally, you can also transfer music using a USB cable and the built-in Files app on your iPhone.