- Introduction: What is Peloton?
- How to connect your phone to Peloton?
- How to play music on Peloton?
- What are the benefits of playing music on Peloton?
- How to create a custom playlist on Peloton?
- How to use Spotify with Peloton?
- How to use Pandora with Peloton?
- How to use Apple Music with Peloton?
- How to use Amazon Music with Peloton?
- Conclusion: Playing music on Peloton
You can enjoy music during your workout by connecting your Bluetooth device to the Peloton console. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
Checkout this video:
Introduction: What is Peloton?
Peloton is a fitness company that sells workout equipment, and its main product is an exercise bike with a integrated screen that lets you take part in live and on-demand fitness classes from home. The Peloton app is available on iOS and Android, and it lets you listen to music and audio content from your phone while you’re working out. In this article, we’ll show you how to play Bluetooth music on Peloton so that you can listen to your own music while you’re riding.
How to connect your phone to Peloton?
If you have an iPhone, you can connect it to your Peloton bike or treadmill and play music through the bike’s or treadmill’s speakers. Here’s how:
1. Make sure your Peloton bike or treadmill is turned on and in range of your iPhone.
2. On your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth, then turn on Bluetooth.
3. On your Peloton bike or treadmill, go to Settings > Bluetooth > Pair Device.
4. On your iPhone, tap the Peloton bike or treadmill in the list of devices.
5. When prompted, enter the PIN that appears on your Peloton bike or treadmill display.
6. On your iPhone, go to the Music app and play a song or album.
How to play music on Peloton?
Peloton is a great way to get your cardio in, but did you know that you can also use it to listen to music? That’s right – Peloton has built-in Bluetooth capabilities that allow you to stream music from your phone or other devices directly to your bike. So whether you want to listen to your favorite workout playlist or just some relaxing tunes, here’s how you can play music on Peloton.
What are the benefits of playing music on Peloton?
Music can be a great motivator when you’re working out, and Peloton makes it easy to play your favorite tunes while you ride. Not only does the Peloton app give you access to thousands of songs and playlists, but it also lets you control your music directly from the handlebars of your bike. Plus, with Bluetooth speakers, you can enjoy high-quality sound as you pedal away.
Whether you’re looking for some extra motivation to push through a tough workout or just want to enjoy some tunes while you ride, here’s how to play Bluetooth music on Peloton.
How to create a custom playlist on Peloton?
You can create a custom playlist on Peloton by following these steps:
1. Connect your Peloton bike to your Bluetooth-enabled device.
2. Open the Peloton app and go to the “Music” section.
3. Tap the “Create Playlist” button.
4. Enter a name for your playlist and tap “Create.”
5. Add songs to your playlist by tapping the “+” sign next to each song.
6. Once you’re finished adding songs, tap the “Done” button.
7. Your custom playlist will now be available for use on your Peloton bike!
How to use Spotify with Peloton?
You can use Spotify with Peloton by connecting your Spotify account to your Peloton profile. To do this, open the Peloton app and tap the “More” tab on the bottom right corner of the screen. Then, tap “Settings,” followed by “Connections.” Next, tap “Spotify” and log in to your Spotify account. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to control your Spotify music from the Peloton app.
How to use Pandora with Peloton?
To use Pandora with your Peloton bike, you will need to connect your bike to the internet and connect your Pandora account to your Peloton profile. Once you have done this, you will be able to play Pandora through the Peloton screen on your bike.
To connect your bike to the internet, you will need to connect an Ethernet cable from your modem or router to the back of your Peloton bike. Once this is done, you will be able to connect your Pandora account to your Peloton profile. To do this, you will need to go to the settings menu on your Peloton screen and select “Music.” From here, you will be able to select “Pandora” from the list of music providers. Once you have selected Pandora, you will be prompted to enter your Pandora credentials. Once you have entered your Pandora credentials, you will be able to play music from Pandora on your Peloton bike.
How to use Apple Music with Peloton?
You can now use Apple Music with Peloton! All you need is an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 8.0 or later. Here’s how to get started:
1. Open the Peloton app and sign in with your login credentials.
2. On the main menu, tap the “Settings” icon.
3. Tap “Music” and then “Connect to Apple Music.”
4. Enter your Apple ID and password, then tap “Authorize.”
5. Once authorized, you’ll be able to browse and select music from your Apple Music library.
How to use Amazon Music with Peloton?
To start playing your Amazon Music account on your Peloton bike, make sure that your phone or tablet is connected to the same WiFi network as your Peloton bike. Then, open the Peloton app, and tap the ‘More’ tab in the bottom right-hand corner of the app. In the ‘More’ tab, tap ‘Settings’, and then tap ‘Music Sources’. From here, you will see a list of all of the music sources that are compatible with Peloton. Tap on ‘Amazon Music’, and then log in with your Amazon Music account credentials. Once you have logged in, you will be able to browse and play your Amazon Music library on your Peloton bike.
Conclusion: Playing music on Peloton
Now that you know how to play music on your Peloton, it’s time to get moving! Whether you’re taking a Peloton class or working out on your own, music can help you stay motivated and get the most out of your workout.