How to Download Music to Galaxy S3? If you have a Galaxy S3, you may be wondering how to download music to the device.
Checkout this video:
The Samsung Galaxy S3 is a great phone for listening to music on the go. If you have a Galaxy S3, you may be wondering how you can download music to your phone. This article will show you how to do just that!
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Galaxy S3.
2. Search for “music” in the store’s search bar.
3. Find a song or album that you want to download and tap on it.
4. Tap the “Buy” or “Download” button.
5. Enter your payment information and tap “Confirm.”
6. The song or album will begin downloading to your Galaxy S3!
How to download music to your Galaxy S3
If you’re looking to download music to your Galaxy S3, there are a few different ways you can go about it. You can download music directly from the Google Play Store, transfer music from your computer, or download music from a third-party website.
To download music from the Google Play Store:
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Galaxy S3.
2. Search for the song or artist you want to download.
3. Tap the song or album you want to download.
4. Tap the price (or “Free,” if the song is free).
5. Tap “Buy.”
6. Enter your password or PIN if prompted.
7. The song will start downloading automatically. Once it’s finished downloading, you can find it in the “My Music” section of the Samsung Music app.
To transfer music from your computer:
1. Connect your Galaxy S3 to your computer with a USB cable (not included).
2. On your computer, open Samsung Kies or Windows Media Player (assuming you have Windows Vista or later). If you don’t have either of these programs installed on your computer, you can download them for free from Samsung’s website or Microsoft’s website, respectively.
3. Select “Open device to view files” or “Sync media with this device.” This will allow you to view the files on your Galaxy S3 as if it were an external hard drive. If prompted, select “Turn on media sync.” 4 From here, you can simply drag and drop any songs or albums that you want to copy over into the appropriate location on your Galaxy S3 (usually under “My Music”). 5 Alternatively, if you’re using Windows Media Player, you can select the tracks you want to copy and then click the “Start Sync” button at the top of the window; this will copy over any selected tracks automatically . 6 Once the transfer is complete, safely eject your Galaxy S3 from your computer and then disconnect the USB cable . The new songs should now be available in the Samsung Music app on your phone .
How to find the music you want to download
There are a few ways to find the music you want to download. The first is by searching for it in the Google Play Music app. You can use the search bar at the top of the screen to search for artists, songs, or albums, or you can browse by genre.
The second way to find music is through the Recommended section. Here, you’ll see a list of music that Google Play Music thinks you might like based on your listening habits. You can also find new releases and pre-orders in this section.
Once you’ve found the music you want to download, tap on the album or song to open its detail page. Then, tap the “More” button (it looks like three vertical dots) and select “Download.”
How to download music from the Internet
With the Galaxy S3, you can enjoy music wherever you go. The phone has a music player that can play various types of audio files, including MP3, WAV, and eAAC+. You can also download songs from the Internet and save them on your phone for offline listening. Here’s how:
1. Open the Web browser on your Galaxy S3 and navigate to a website that offers MP3 or other audio files for download.
2. Tap on a song that you want to download. A pop-up window will appear, asking you to confirm the download.
3. Tap “OK” to start downloading the song.
4. Once the download is complete, open the “My Files” app on your Galaxy S3 and go to the “Downloads” folder to access the downloaded song.
How to download music from CDs
There are a couple different ways that you can download music from CDs to your Galaxy S3. The first way is to use a program like iTunes or Windows Media Player to rip the music off of the CD. Ripping is when you copy the music from the CD onto your computer. Once the music is on your computer, you can then sync it with your Galaxy S3 using Samsung Kies or by dragging and dropping the files into the “Music” folder on your phone.
The second way to download music from CDs to your Galaxy S3 is to use a USB cable to connect your phone directly to your computer. Once your phone is connected, you can open up Windows Explorer (on a PC) or Finder (on a Mac) and navigate to the “Music” folder on your Galaxy S3. From there, you can just drag and drop the files from your CD onto your phone.
How to download music from other devices
If you want to download music from your computer or another device on your Galaxy S3, you can do so by connecting the two devices with a USB cable. Once you have done this, open the music player application on your Galaxy S3 and select the “Import from USB storage” option. This will allow you to browse the contents of your other device and select which songs you would like to transfer.
How to manage your music once it’s downloaded
Assuming you’ve already downloaded some music onto your Galaxy S3, here’s how to manage it. To start, open the Music app from your home screen.
Once the app opens, you’ll see a list of all the music stored on your phone. If you want to view only a certain type of music, tap the filter icon in the top right corner of the screen and select the appropriate option. For example, if you only want to see music that you’ve downloaded, tap “Local.”
To play a song, simply tap it. The song will begin playing in the background and you’ll be able to see information about it, such as the artist and album name, on the Now Playing screen.
If you want to add a song to a playlist or create a new playlist, long-press the song and tap “Add to playlist.” Then, select an existing playlist or create a new one.
How to listen to your music
There are a number of ways that you can enjoy your music on your Galaxy S3, and this guide will run through the different options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
The first and most obvious way to listen to music on your Galaxy S3 is to simply play it through the built-in speaker. This is perfectly fine for short periods of time, but if you want to listen to music for extended periods, you’re better off connecting a pair of headphones or an external speaker.
To do this, simply plug the 3.5mm audio jack into the bottom of your phone and then into whatever listening device you’re using. You’ll then be able to control the volume directly from your phone.
If you want to be able to listen to your music without having to carry around your Galaxy S3 with you, then you can take advantage of one of the many cloud-based storage solutions that are available. These allow you to store your music in the cloud and then stream it directly to your phone when you want to listen to it.
One of the most popular options for doing this is Google Play Music, which offers a free tier with unlimited storage for up to 50,000 songs. There’s also Apple Music, which offers a similar service for iPhone users.
Finally, if you want to be able to listen to your music offline, you’ll need to download it onto your phone. This can be done via an USB cable or wirelessly using Bluetooth. Once the music is on your phone, you can access it through the Music app that comes pre-installed on all Galaxy devices.
How to troubleshoot downloading music to your Galaxy S3
If you’re having trouble downloading music to your Galaxy S3, there are a few things you can try. First, make sure that your phone is connected to the Internet. If you’re using a Wi-Fi connection, try restarting your router. If you’re using a cellular data connection, try moving to a different location or turning off LTE/4G.
Next, check to see if there’s an update for the Samsung Music app. Open the Samsung Music app, tap the Menu icon (three vertical dots), and tap Settings. If there’s an update available, tap Update and follow the prompts.
If you’re still having trouble, try clearing the cache and data for the Samsung Music app. To do this, go to Settings > Applications > Application manager and tap on Samsung Music. Tap Clear cache and then tap Clear data/factory reset. Note that this will delete any downloaded music from your phone, so be sure to back up any files that you want to keep before doing this.
If you’re still having trouble after all of that, you may need to contact Samsung customer support for more help.
There are a number of ways to download music to your Galaxy S3, and the method you choose will likely depend on where you want to get your music from. If you want to download music from your computer, you can use the Samsung Kies Air app. If you want to purchase music from an online store, you can use the Samsung Music Hub. And finally, if you want to download music for free, you can use one of the many third-party apps available for Galaxy S3.