You can use Apple Music with Google Home in two ways: streaming Apple Music on Google Home using voice commands, and playing Apple Music on Google Home using the Home app on your iPhone or iPad.
Checkout this video:
It’s easy to cast your favorite music from Apple Music to Google Home. Here’s how:
1. Make sure your iPhone or iPad is running iOS 11.2 or later.
2. Open the Apple Music app and find the song, album, or playlist you want to play.
3. Tap the More button , then tap Share .
4. Tap AirPlay .
You might see a list of devices under AirPlay if you have more than one speaker set up with AirPlay.
5. Tap the name of your Google Home device .
AirPlay starts automatically and plays your content on the Google Home speaker.
What is Apple Music?
Apple Music is a streaming music service that offers subscribers ad-free access to over 50 million songs. You can also purchase and download individual songs and albums from the iTunes Store, or stream radio stations. Apple Music is available on iOS devices, Mac and PC, and Android devices. Google Home is a voice-activated speaker powered by the Google Assistant. You can use it to play music, control smart home devices, get information, and more.
What is Google Home?
Google Home is a voice-activated speaker powered by the Google Assistant. You can ask it questions and tell it to do things. Just start with “Ok Google” to get answers from Google, play your favorite songs, tackle your day, enjoy your entertainment and control your smart home.
Why Would You Want to Cast Apple Music to Google Home?
There are plenty of reasons you might want to cast your Apple Music to a Google Home speaker. Maybe you just got a new Google Home and want to use it to play your favorite tunes. Or maybe you have a Google Home speaker in one room and an iPhone in another, and you want to be able to play music from your iPhone on the Google Home speaker.
Whatever the reason, it’s actually quite easy to cast Apple Music to a Google Home speaker. Here’s how:
1. Make sure that your iPhone and your Google Home speaker are on the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone.
3. Tap the “Cast” button at the bottom of the screen. It looks like a little TV with a triangle in the corner.
4. Tap the name of your Google Home speaker from the list of devices that appears.
5. Start playing some music! It should start playing through your Google Home speaker immediately.
How to Cast Apple Music to Google Home?
If you’re an Apple Music subscriber, you can play your music on your Google Home by linking your account. Once you’ve linked your account, you can ask Google to play artist, album, playlist, or song from Apple Music. You can also ask to play Beats 1 Radio.
Tips for Using Apple Music with Google Home
Here are some tips for using Apple Music with Google Home:
1. Download the Google Home app from the App Store.
2. Open the app and tap on the Devices tab.
3. Tap on the + sign and select Music from the list of options.
4. On the next screen, select Apple Music from the list of options.
5. Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted and tap on Sign In.
6. Once signed in, you will be able to access all of your Apple Music content on your Google Home device.
7. To play a specific song, artist, or album, simply say “Ok Google, play [song/artist/album name] from my Apple Music library.” Alternatively, you can ask Google to play a specific genre or mood of music, such as “Ok Google, play some Christmas music from my Apple Music library.”
8. To see what is playing, say “Ok Google, what’s playing?” Alternatively, you can check the Now Playing screen in the Google Home app.
We hope this guide helped you understand how to cast Apple Music to Google Home. As we mentioned, there are a few different ways to do this depending on your needs. If you want to be able to control playback from your phone or tablet, then using the Apple Music app is the best option. However, if you just want to be able to say “Hey Google, play some music” and have it start playing without having to touch your phone, then using AirPlay is the way to go.
Whichever method you choose, we hope you enjoy being able to listen to your favorite tunes on your Google Home speaker!