Looking to add some tunes to your Samsung Galaxy S3? Here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
Checkout this video:
How to put music on your Galaxy S3
There are a few different ways that you can get music onto your Galaxy S3, and each has its own benefits and drawbacks. We’ll outline the three most popular methods below.
The first and most common way to get music onto your Galaxy S3 is to buy it from the Samsung Music app. You can find this app in the Google Play store, and once you’ve downloaded it, you can browse and purchase songs or albums directly from within the app. The benefits of this method are that it’s easy and straightforward, and you can be confident that all of your music will be in one place. The drawback is that it can be expensive if you’re buying a lot of music, particularly if you favor albums over individual songs.
The second way to get music onto your Galaxy S3 is to transfer it from your computer. This can be done using a USB cable, or wirelessly using Bluetooth. The benefits of this method are that it’s usually free (unless you’ve already bought the music on your computer), and you can choose exactly which songs or albums you want to transfer. The drawback is that it can be time-consuming if you have a lot of music, and there’s always a risk that something could go wrong during the transfer process.
The third way to get music onto your Galaxy S3 is to download it from a sources like Amazon MP3 or Google Play Music. The benefit of this method is that it’s usually fairly cheap, particularly if you buy songs individually rather than albums. The drawback is that it can be difficult to find certain songs or albums, particularly if they’re not mainstream hits.
How to download music to your Galaxy S3
1. Tap the Play Store icon on your home screen to open the Play Store app.
2. Use the search bar at the top of the screen to find and select a music app, such as Pandora, iHeartRadio, or Spotify.
3. Tap Install or Get to download and install the app on your Galaxy S3.
4. Open the music app you installed and sign in with your account information.
5. Follow the prompts within the app to create a custom station or choose from existing stations.
6. Tap the play button to begin listening to music on your Galaxy S3!
How to transfer music from your computer to your Galaxy S3
1. Connect your Galaxy S3 to your computer using the USB cable that came with your phone.
2. A notification will appear on your phone asking you whether you want to turn on USB storage. Tap “Turn on USB storage.”
3. Your computer will now recognize your Galaxy S3 as a mass storage device. Open the “Computer” (or “My Computer”) folder on your desktop and double-click the icon for your Galaxy S3.
4. Double-click the “Music” folder to open it. This is where you’ll be transferring your music files from your computer.
5. Open the folder on your computer that contains the music files you want to transfer.
6. Select the music files you want to transfer and drag them into the “Music” folder on your Galaxy S3.
7. When the transfer is complete, eject your Galaxy S3 from your computer and disconnect the USB cable.
How to create a music playlist on your Galaxy S3
Adding music to your Galaxy S3 is easy! You can either use your computer to transfer music files directly to your phone, or you can purchase and download music from an online store.
To transfer music from your computer to your Galaxy S3, you will need to connect the two devices using a USB cable. Once the devices are connected, you can drag and drop files from your computer onto your phone.
To purchase and download music, you can use the Google Play Music app, which is pre-installed on all Galaxy S3 phones. Simply launch the app and browse or search for the songs you want to add to your collection. Once you’ve found a song or album you’d like to purchase, just tap the “Buy” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to listen to music on your Galaxy S3
There are many ways to listen to music on your Galaxy S3. You can use the built-in music player, download a music streaming app, or listen to music stored on your computer.
Built-in Music Player
The Galaxy S3 comes with a built-in music player that you can use to play your own music files. To access the music player, go to the Home screen and tap the “Music” icon.
Tap the “Menu” icon and then tap “My Music” to see a list of all the music files stored on your phone. You can also tap “ Playlists” to see any playlists you’ve created.
To play a song, simply tap it and then tap the “Play” icon. You can also tap the “Shuffle” icon to play all of your songs in random order.
Download a Music Streaming App
If you don’t have any music files stored on your Galaxy S3, you can still listen to music by downloading a music streaming app. There are many different apps available, but some of the most popular ones include Pandora, Spotify, and iHeartRadio.
To find a streaming app, open the Google Play Store and search for “music streaming.” Once you find an app you like, tap “Install” and then follow the instructions on your screen to finish installing it.
Once you’ve installed a streaming app, you can typically create an account and then start listening to music right away. Some apps even let you create custom radio stations based on your favorite artists or songs.
Listen to Music Stored on Your Computer
If you have music stored on your computer, you can typically transfer it to your Galaxy S3 by connecting your phone to your computer with a USB cable and then using Samsung Kies or Windows Media Player.
How to delete music from your Galaxy S3
To delete music from your Galaxy S3, follow these steps:
1. Tap the “Music” icon on your home screen.
2. Tap the “Menu” key and select “My Music.”
3. Tap the song you want to delete, then tap the “Menu” key and select “Delete.”
How to use the music player on your Galaxy S3
The music player on your Galaxy S3 is a great way to enjoy your favorite tunes. Here’s how to use it:
1. Open the music player.
2. Select the song you want to play.
3. Tap the play button.
You can also control playback using the buttons on the side of your phone. To skip to the next song, tap the forward button. To go back to the previous song, tap the back button. To pause playback, tap the pause button.
How to change the music player settings on your Galaxy S3
The Galaxy S3 has a lot of features, and one of those is the ability to play music. You can use the default music player, or you can download and install a different one from the Google Play Store. Either way, you’ll need to change some settings before you can start playing your tunes.
On the home screen, tap the Apps icon.
Tap the Music icon.
Tap the Menu key, then tap Settings.
Tap the options that you want to change. For example, to change how songs are sorted, tap Sort order. To choose which types of files are shown in the music player library, tap File types.
How to troubleshoot music playback issues on your Galaxy S3
If you’re having trouble playing music on your Galaxy S3, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue.
First, make sure that your phone is not in silent mode. If it is, music will not play even if the volume is turned up.
Next, check to see if the music file is a supported file type. The Galaxy S3 supports MP3, WMA, and AAC files. If the file is not in one of these formats, it will not play on your phone.
If the file is in a supported format but you’re still having trouble playing it, try downloading a different music player from the Google Play Store. There are many different music players available, and each one has its own set of features and options. Experiment with a few different ones until you find one that works well for you.
Finally, if none of these solutions solve your problem, you may need to contact Samsung customer support for further assistance.
How to find more music for your Galaxy S3
If you’re a music lover, you probably want to keep your favorite tunes with you at all times. Luckily, it’s easy to add music to your Samsung Galaxy S3. Here are a few ways to find more music for your phone:
1. Stream music from online radio stations. There are tons of great stations out there that offer streaming audio, and many of them are compatible with the Galaxy S3. Just fire up your browser and search for “online radio stations.”
2. Download music files from the Internet. If you find a song or album that you like, you can usually download it as an MP3 file. Just make sure you have enough storage space on your phone before you start downloading!
3. Copy music files from your computer. If you have music files saved on your computer, you can transfer them to your Galaxy S3 using a USB cable. Just connect the two devices and drag the files over to the phone’s storage folder.
4. Buy music from an online store. There are plenty of online stores that sell digital music files, such as iTunes, Amazon MP3, and Google Play Music. You can usually buy individual songs or whole albums, and then download them directly to your phone.